Raptor Mach 2 Flight Stick
Raptor Mach 2 Flight Stick has been especially designed for use with combat simulations and most other flight simulations, and provides a great sense of realism with function and button shift modes to achieve 29 programmable actions.
This exciting peripheral has a ergonomic design and not only looks good but also feels intuitive in-play and reduces the fatigue associated with long flying periods.
Electromagnetic technology for smooth precise movement and reliability.
- 2 functional modes and button shifts collectively achieve 29 programmable actions
- Powerful 32bit ARM chip gives increased sensitivity and functionality
- 4 axis X, Y, Z, and RX for full pitch, roll and yaw movement as well as throttle control
- Sensitivity of 4096 points
- 8 -way HAT switch with POV function provides increased control over trim, weapon systems and menus
- Eject function button
- Trigger with safety lock function
- Dedicated shooting button
|USB plug and play
Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D, XPlane 11, Flight Sim World